In addition to the epidemic situation, we continue to operate our hotels in compliance with the regulations.
Due to epidemiological restrictions, we can welcome our guests in all our hotels without vaccination certificate.
We work every day to make our valued guests a pleasant stay with us.
We follow and adhere the hygiene regulations to minimize health risks.
How and how?
What we provide:
- Our staff wears a mask throughout the hotel.
- Frequently used surfaces are disinfected in every hour.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at the hotel reception, which can be used at any time.
- We provide detailed information to our arriving guests.
- We clean and disinfect our guest rooms with great care and expertise.
- We are increasingly disinfecting surfaces that are frequently affected by our guests, such as handles and switches.
- In order to minimize personal contact, we only clean the room at the special request of our guests.
- A disinfectant cleaning is performed in the breakfast room after each guest.
- Masking is mandatory for breakfast staff.
- The tables are placed at least 1.5 meters apart.
- Community restrooms are disinfected several times a day.
- The buttons and control panels of the lifts are also disinfected at regular intervals.
What we ask for:
- Please always wear a mask in our common areas.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the hotel reception regularly!
- If you experience any symptoms of the virus, please postpone your trip!
- Please inform reception upon arrival if you require cleaning every day.
- In the restaurant, please only take off your mask at the table during consumption!
- Please use the hand sanitizer on arrival at the restaurant!
- Please do not move the tables and chairs to ensure a safe distance between guests!
- With the exception of those living in the household, we request only two guests to stay in the lift at the same time and keep the appropriate distance.
The above precautions may change depending on changing government regulations or circumstances. Please check our website before traveling.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.